Location – Thringstone, Leicestershire.
Range – Deco Stripe Collection by Hugh Mackay
Colour – Westminster
Supplied and fitted on Plushwalk 10mm underlay and gripper rods to stairs and landings.
This week it was our pleasure to fit supply and fit this amazing striped carpet from the Deco Stripe carpet range by Hugh Mackay to our customers stairs and landings.
Installed on 10mm Plushwalk underlay to add extra comfort and insulation.
The Deco Striped Carpet Collection
(Stripes) is a superb looped range that includes an array of colour combinations. Available in 1m, 4m & 5m, this range is perfect for stair runners, hallways, livingrooms, dining rooms and more. With various accent colours included in the range, there is something to suit any decor or room. Made from 100% quality wool, the range will bring all of the many benefits that wool brings from insulating your home to being hypoallergenic.
- Made from 100% British Wool.
- Wool yarn is best for creating a cosy feel & longer lasting performance, is biodegradable and from a renewable source – hoorah!
- 3 ply yarn for even longer wear and appearance retention.
- Loop pile construction.
- Made with action backing which we recommend installing with a new underlay.
- Pile weight: 1,360 grammes / m², 40oz/yd².
- Total thickness: TBC.
- TOG rating: 1.82.
- Heavy domestic rating making Deco Collection Stripe suitable for EVERYWHERE in the home.
- Deco Collection Stripe is so well constructed, that it also carries a general commercial rating
- Made in the U.K.